Available September 28th – October 31st
We love hosting groups at the farm!
We welcome Home School Groups, Mother’s Groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and any other group to visit us for a hayrides and farm fun!
- Take a tractor drawn hayride around the farm.
- See how pumpkins grow and choose one to take home.
- Snack of cider and mini donut.
- Free time in the kids’ corn maze and play area, read about Spookley the Square Pumpkin on our storybook trail.
- Add on 6 acre corn maze $2
- To accommodate groups that want to come after school our last tour will be at 4:00.
Program Cost & Policies
- $9.00 per person on Weekdays ($8.50 if trip is taken between ( 9/29 – 10/1)
- $180 flat fee for groups during the week with fewer than 18 people
- $15 per person on weekends. Self guided tour.
- $270 flat fee for groups on weekends less then 18 people
- Advanced Reservations required
- Payment due at time of trip unless prior arrangements have been made
- Accepted payments: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Checks, Cash
Keep in mind:
- Plan on 45 minutes to an hour at the farm
- This is a farm so dress for the weather.