Available September 25th – October 31st
We love hosting groups at the farm!
We welcome Home School Groups, Mother’s Groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and any other group to visit us for a hayrides and farm fun!
- Take a tractor drawn hayride around the farm.
- See how pumpkins grow and choose one to take home.
- Snack of cider and mini donut.
- Free time in the kids’ corn maze and NEW play area.
- To accommodate groups that want to come after school our last tour will be at 4:30.
Program Cost & Policies
- $10.00 per person on Weekends ($8.50 if trip is taken between ( 9/25 – 10/5)
- $140 flat fee for groups with fewer than 18 people
- Advanced Reservations required
- Payment due at time of trip unless prior arrangements have been made
- Accepted payments: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Checks, Cash
Keep in mind:
- Plan on 45 minutes to an hour at the farm
- This is a farm so dress for the weather.