Celebrating “40” years of our Pumpkin/Hayride Program!!
September 26th through November 4th 10 am – 6 pm
Come spend an hour or the afternoon down on the farm. Our educational farm tours will make the children excited to learn. Programs are especially designed for groups of children ages 3-8. We can accommodate any size group and have covers for our wagons in case of rain. Minimum 15 people, or $100 minimum fee for fewer then 15.
Week Day Groups
Please fill out the Group Hayride Reservation Form to reserve a spot.
- A tractor-drawn-hay-wagon ride around the farm, including our corn field maze, strawberry, blueberry bushes, asparagus field (after season). The ride will also pass by our chickens and go through our Spooky Barn (only slightly spooky!)
- A small sugar pumpkin chosen by each child. These are just the right size for this age group.
- For the children’s safety we pre-pick the sugar pumpkins and have a designated area for them to choose from. This protects the children from tripping over vines.
- Our homemade mini cider donuts and cup of cider.
- An activity/coloring booklet for each child to take home, reinforcing things seen and done on the farm.
- Available for use by teachers are storyboards illustrating how pumpkins grow from seed to fruit.
- We will again feature Spookley the Square Pumpkin! This is a great lesson on how diverse and special we all are!
- The storybook, or DVD, with lesson plans are available for an additional fee and may be obtained prior to your visit to the farm. (Ask for more information.)
- A children’s mini-cornstalk maze and play area for the children to go through and explore.
(September 27th – October 6th) $6.50 per person
(October 10th – November 3rd) $7.00 per person
All groups get 1 teacher at no charge for every 15 paid children. They must show school ID /all other staff members and chaperones are at group rate.
Weekend Groups / Holiday
Whether you are planning a small get-together or a larger, fun-filled corporate event designed to build camaraderie and enhance team-building, we are eager to assist you with all aspects of your event. (minimum of 15 people).
Rental Rate- $200.00 for 2 hours (this includes setup/cleanup). $125. for each additional hour.
General Admission applies and MUST be purchased for all attendees. What’s included an “ALL ACCESS” General Admission?
– 6 ACRE CORN MAZE, B BARN ACTIVITIES, HAY RIDE, 20 FT SLIDE (weather permitting), HAY PILE, HULA HOOP HORSE,
TIRE SWING, CHILDRENS PLAY AREA AND MINI MAZE, FIRE TRUCKS AND MANY OTHER ACTIVITIES.
SPRING SEASON (May – August)
Adults (13+ yrs):$7.00 per person (special event days $10.00 per person)
Youth (3-12 yrs):$7.00 per person (special event days $10.00 per person)
2 and Under: FREE
FALL SEASON (September – November)
Adults (13+ yrs): $10.00 per person
Youth (3-12 yrs): $10.00 per person
2 and Under: FREE .
We can accommodate any size group. Minimum (20) people.
We welcome everyone to the farm for fun family-friendly entertainment!
Group hayride reservations are for groups of 15 or more (or $100 minimum fee). Make your reservation today!