Celebrating our 45th Pumpkin/Hayride Season!
September 29th – October 31st
10 am – 5pm
Come spend an hour or the afternoon down on the farm. Our educational farm tours will make the children excited to learn. Programs are especially designed for groups of children ages 3-8. We can accommodate any size group and have covers for our wagons in case of rain. Minimum 20 people, or $180 minimum fee, weekdays, for fewer than 20.
Week Day Groups
Please fill out the Group Hayride Reservation Form to reserve a spot, reservations are confirmed verbally.
- A tractor-drawn-hay-wagon ride around the farm and enchanted forest.
- A small sugar pumpkin chosen by each child. These are just the right size for this age group.
- For the children’s safety we pre-pick the sugar pumpkins and have a designated area for them to choose from. This protects the children from tripping over vines.
- Our homemade mini cider donut and cup of cider.
- Available for use by teachers are storyboards illustrating how pumpkins grow from seed to fruit.
- We will again feature Spookley the Square Pumpkin! This is a great lesson on how diverse and special we all are! You can take your class and read the story on out Spookley Story book trail.
- A children’s mini-corn maze and play area for the children to go through and explore.
Discount Days September 29th – October 7th $8.50 per person
October 10th – October 29th $9.00 per person
All groups get 1 teacher at no charge for every 10 paid children. They must show school ID /all other staff members and chaperones are at group rate.
Weekend Groups / Holiday
Whether you are planning a small get-together or a larger, fun-filled corporate event designed to build camaraderie and enhance team-building, we are eager to assist you with all aspects of your event. Groups are considered 20, or more, people.
Private Rental Space $200.00 for 2 hours (this includes setup/cleanup). $140. for each additional hour.
General Admission applies and MUST be purchased for all attendees. What’s included an “ALL ACCESS” General Admission?
5-ACRE CORN MAZE, B BARN ACTIVITIES, HAY RIDE, JUMP PAD (weather permitting), HAY PILE, HULA HOOP HORSE, TIRE SWING, CHILDREN’S PLAY AREA AND MINI MAZE, FIRE TRUCKS AND MANY OTHER ACTIVITIES.
For general group admission on weekends (without private rental space):
FALL SEASON (September – November)
Adults (13+ yrs): $13.00 per person
Youth (3-12 yrs): $10.00 per person
2 and Under: FREE
We can accommodate any size group. Minimum (20) people. One person to check group in.
We welcome everyone to the farm for fun family-friendly entertainment!
**Keep in mind, last Hayride and entrance to Maze is 4:30 pm on weekends, 4:00 pm weekdays**
Available Weekdays (Tues-Fri) Sept. 28th – October 31st
We love hosting groups at the farm! Groups are identified as 20 people
We welcome Schools, Home School Groups, Mom’s Groups, Scouts and more too visit the farm for fun and hayrides!
- Take a tractor drawn hayride around the farm.
- See how pumpkins grow and choose one to take home (sugar size, 3-5lbs).
- Snack of cider and a mini cider donut.
- Free time in the kids’ corn maze and play area, read about Spookley the Square Pumpkin on the storybook trail.
- Add on 5 acre corn maze, $2/pp, weekdays
- last scheduled tour, 4:00pm.
Program Cost & Policies for Weekday reservations
- $9.00 per person on Weekdays ($8.50 if trip is taken between ( 9/29 – 10/7)
- $180 flat fee for groups during the week with fewer than 20 people
- Groups are not scheduled until confirmed with Browns Harvest staff.
- Payment due at time of trip unless prior arrangements have been made
- Accepted payments: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Apple pay, Checks, or Cash.
Keep in mind:
- Plan n 45 minutes to an hour at the farm
- This is an outdoor event, so dress for the weather.
Group Reservation Form
"*" indicates required fields