School Field Trips
Pumpkin Patch School Field Trips
Sept 29th to Oct 29th
Recommended for pre-school through 4th grade.
- Take a hayride around the farm.
- See how pumpkins grow and choose one (3-5 lbs avg) to take home
- Snack of cider and mini donut.
- Free time in the kids’ corn maze and play area
- Spookley The Square Pumpkin self guided storybook trail
Program Cost & Policies
- $9.00 per person on Weekdays ($8.50 if trip is taken 9/29- 10/7)
- Please pay for your group tour upon arrival.
- While we welcome additional adults, each adult and sibling is required to pay the $9.00 fee.
- $180 flat fee for groups with fewer than 20 people
- Advanced Reservations required and must be confirmed by us.
- One teacher per 10 students admitted at no charge
- Add-on our 6-acre corn maze for an additional $2 per person
- Payment due at time of trip unless prior arrangements have been made
- Accepted payments: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Checks, Cash
Keep in mind:
- Plan on 45 minutes to an hour at the farm
- Wear proper footwear (fields may be muddy)