New this year!
We're here to show you how easy it is to make your own freezer jam!
Our strawberry jam classes are done & were a huge success.
We want to thank everyone that came to one of our classes. It was our first time doing something like this and we had a blast.
NOW FOR BLUEBERRY JAM!
We will be having 4 classes:
1. Thursday, July 13th: 6 - 8 PM
2. Friday, July 14th: 10 AM - 12 PM (Mommy & Me)
3. Saturday, July 15th: 10 AM - 12 PM (Mommy & Me)
4. Thursday, July 20th: 6 - 8 PM
Our workshop will begin with a short ride out to our berry fields. You'll get a chance to pick the most perfect berries for your jam. Then we'll head back to where the real work will begin!
Included in this workshop:
- 5, 8 oz. jars of Brown's Harvest Freezer Jam (you will be provided with all the supplies to make your jam!)
- Individual Snack Plate
- A lemonade slushie to drink!
- 10% off any in-store purchase
You’ll go home with 5 whole jars of Brown's Harvest Freezer Jam that you made yourself, to share with family & friends (or not!). As well as any extra berries that you picked and didn’t need for your jam!
Our goal is to give you the knowledge and confidence to be able to do this on your own & maybe even create a new tradition with loved ones.
Things you need to know about our workshop:
- These classes have very limited space! Currently, we offering 10 spaces for our workshops (20 for mommy & me workshop: 10 adults, 10 kids). If you are in a group please let us know so can seat you as close to each other as possible!
- One (1) ticket is required per person, two people (of any age) can not share 1 ticket, except during our mommy & me class.
- For our mommy & me class: Only one ticket is required for both you and your child. We understand that you may have more than one child you would like to bring, but we do ask that you only bring one child with you. This class is designed for ages 12 & under.
- Mother Nature is far more powerful than us, we are selling this class with the intention that berry season will fall between a specific time period but this may change. If we have to change the class we will let you know and, of course, offer a full refund if the change doesn’t work with your schedule.
- There is a 15 minute grace period for you to arrive before we start heading out to the field. If you are running late, please call us at (860) 683 - 0266 so we can plan on waiting for you.
- 10% off in-store purchases for the duration of the event! Take advantage of the offer and bring home a memento to help remember this event.
- We will provide everything you need for this class! All you need to bring is yourself!
- If not enough people sign up for a particular class, we may ask you to join in a different class if there is room. If not, we will issue a full refund.